About Orange County UK
We specialise in the safe and efficient transfer of liquids and gases
Orange County UK is a UK installation Partner for several world leading manufacturing companies whose products complement each other in the storage and movement of petroleum products, petrochemicals, waste water, gases, liquefied gases (LPG) and cooling water. We specialise in double wall containment piping systems and leak detection equipment.
Operating since 1994, we are an experienced team of 18 and support our clients nationally from our 10,000 square ft office and distribution premises a few miles south of Durham in the North of England.
Many of our products are available ex-stock for a speedy next day delivery, however due to the specialist and wide-ranging nature of the products, materials and markets, any special products that are required are ordered, progressed and imported to meet with project timescales.
Our experienced team of engineers are able to evaluate an enquiry, offer suitable technical solutions and provide detailed proposals to allow our customers to best achieve their requirements. Orange County UK’s skilled team of field engineers regularly carry out installations and commissioning nationwide and deliver certified product training when required.
Through ongoing successes on large projects and high levels of customer satisfaction, Orange County UK is specified continuously by a growing number of globally respected consulting engineers. Our turnkey packages for critical fuelling systems have been commended for safety and innovation; installations can range from industrial buildings, hospitals and bulk tank storage sites to large office towers and Tier 3 Data Centres.
In July 2017, we became part of Flowtech Fluidpower plc. Whilst day-to-day operations run as they always have done, being part of a wider group along with companies with similar skillsets enables us to pool resources when required and streamlines our business, giving access to many shared back office, purchasing and supply processes.
- Strong international supplier relations, exclusive agent status for the UK market supplying into many large multi-national clients
- Core strength is in the storage and movement of petroleum products, petrochemicals, wastewater, gases, liquefied gases (LPG) and drinking water
- Well established market leader in sectors such as petrochemical, oil and gas, automotive and defence
- Extensive portfolio of high quality, leading products with a unique turnkey product and service provision
- Full customer support through engineering know-how and extensive application knowledge
- Strong team of sales engineers renowned for their technical expertise
- 1994: Orange County Limited established and quickly became a strong partner in the market
- 1995: Sales trebled to £2m and the business became the sole UK agent for a large US valves, fittings and gauges supplier
- 1998: Brugg products were added to the portfolio and Orange County entered the Autogas market – it is now the market leader with 98% share of buried LPG pipework
- 1999: Leak Detection capabilities were added to the company’s services – a unique expertise at the time
- 2000: Brugg products continued to grow. Orange County won a project for Jaguar Land Rover installing 4km of pipework
- 2002: The company started selling Australian Ebsray products to the UK
- 2003 – 2014: Full turnkey services developed during this time. The business continued to develop new products with suppliers and turnover rose to £3.3m
- 2015: Orange County undertook its largest project management contract for RBS, valued at £500k
- 2016: The company started work on Europe’s largest data centre situated in Wales
- 2017: Orange County Limited acquired by specialist technical fluid power products supplier Flowtech Fluidpower plc to further strengthen its process division. Trading name changed to Orange County UK.