L&J Level Management
Designed, tested and manufactured in the USA, L&J Engineering is an industry leader with over 35 years’ experience in providing highly accurate liquid level management for bulk product storage tanks.
Measurements of level, temperature and volume of product allow accurate reconciliation to be performed on a tank or products group basis. L&J products are well engineered and have a long history of reliable operation in this difficult environment.
L&J engineering offers the widest variety of application specific level gauging solutions on the market. Products include:
Why Engineers Choose L&J Level Management
- Widest variety of level gauging solutions
- Highest quality, most reliable and durable products
- User-friendly products providing plant managers with the most accurate data
- Over 35 years’ experience in the storage tank industry
- Integrates easily with many different systems
Listed below are some of the L & J products which Orange County supply.
- 1/16” Accuracy
- 90 Foot gauging range
- Calibration: metric or feet and inches read out innage or ullage
- Simple installation
- Ground or roof reading
- Completely automatic
- Easily serviced
- Low cost and simple installation
- Accurate to ± 1 inch
- Choice of standard materials to accommodate most installations
- Extremely visible numerals and graduations – metric or ft and inches
- Aluminium, redwood or stainless steel boards
- Durable and reliable construction materials on all moving parts
- Custom marking available
Advanced Smart Flash technology and true design engineering have combined to produce the definitive servo gauge, the MCG 1500SFI
L&J Engineering has combined the accuracy of a servo with the reliability of simpler gauging technologies. The MCG 1500SFI is the most compact, lightest weight servo available today. But don’t let its size fool you, the gauge has been uniquely engineered with the design advantages and enhanced Smart Flash features which make it “Second to None.”
Smart Flash Infrared Technology
for Virtually Every Application
L&J has pushed the transmitter envelope once again for Mechanical Tape Gauge Encoder/Transmitter by developing Smart Flash technology for the MCG 2000. Smart Flash enables the user to upgrade the transmitter by merely running a simple application that automatically reprograms the electronics. L&J is the only company offering this type of technology. Retro-fit kits are also available for your current transmitters.
Further information about L&J Level management can be found via the website.